Wherever you go, there’s your turret. Not just any turret. Your turret.
1000® is an ideal tool for productivity and for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery (BCP/DR)
because it lets traders access nearly all the functions of their home-office turret from any location in the world that has a PC, a broadband Internet connection, and a phone – even a mobile phone. MAXaccess
1000 even enables traders to access their home-office speaker channels, along with their private lines, enabling a wide range of potential disaster-planning scenarios.
1000, Traders can reach customers and counterparties from remote locations such as home, branch offices and hotel rooms. MAXaccess
1000 supports all the compliance and security
capability that is built-in to your enterprise trading communications infrastructure. In this way, MAXaccess
1000 addresses your business continuity concerns, your trader productivity
concerns, and your trader mobility
concerns, all in one thoughtful step.
You can use MAXaccess
1000 to create remote offices virtually anywhere, and with full compliance. This capability leverages your existing infrastructure, while allowing traders to more easily and cost-effectively access emerging markets in other time zones.
1000 extends the capability of the IQ/MAX® turret to wherever a trader happens to be. So the trader can increase customer contact and make more trades per day. MAXaccess
1000 accesses the trader’s configuration profile and imbues the browser-based soft-turret interface – which mimics the hardware interface of an IQ/MAX turret – with all the same functions and characteristics as the trader’s office turret – including speaker channels and private lines.
MAXaccess 1000 Awards
MAXaccess 1000 Key Features:
- In October 2009, MAXaccess 1000 won Internet Telephony magazine’s Excellence Award for advancing the state-of-the-art of IP communications.
- In March 2008, MAXaccess 1000 was named a Product of the Year by Unified Communications magazine.
• Web browser-based interface
• Geographic flexibility
• Audio provided through a standard phone – home, hotel, office, soft phone
client or mobile
• A line and four speaker channels summed into one audio pathway
• Fully recording-compliant
• Totally secure – strong user authentication
• Leverages existing hardware investment