The FIX Trading Community™ Australia FIX Conference has already been established as the leading electronic trading event in Australia. This year’s annual conference will be attended by over 400 industry participants from the leading buy- and sell-side firms, regulators, exchanges and solution providers.
The year’s conference will continue to explore the most pressing issues of the industry and will address both business and technical aspects of electronic trading in both Australia and offshore markets. Adhering to the spirit of “Created by the industry, for the industry”, 100% of the structure and content of FIX Trading Community events are shaped and delivered by senior representatives of regulatory body, buy-side, sell-side or technology firms active in the region. This event will feature thought-provoking keynotes, panel discussions and a roundtable discussion on a comprehensive selection of electronic trading issues presented by leading experts.
The event will continue to feature an exhibition zone for FIX Trading Community members to showcase their latest technology solutions and a post-event networking cocktail reception.
Topics to be discussed:
1) Blockchain – The Use Cases and the Missing Pieces
2) Regulatory priorities and the Impact of Innovation on Market Supervision
3) Strengthening Cyber Resilience
4) Quantum Computing For Trading?
5) Fintech – New Frontiers Changing the Face of Trading
6) CSA, Unbundling and MiFID II
7) The Shifting Sands of Buy-Side Trading
8) Solving the Industry’s Shared Challenges – FIX Initiatives Update
9) How Brokers are Adapting to the Changing Landscape