IPC Global Advisory
In light of the ongoing and escalating issues associated with the coronavirus outbreak, IPC would like to reassure customers that we are closely monitoring the situation and have activated our business continuity plans. All efforts are being made to ensure that IPC has appropriate measures in place to protect our staff and minimize disruption to IPC’s business.
IPC is taking steps to manage the situation appropriately and we have implemented several precautionary procedures that reflect IPC’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our customers, suppliers, channel partners, and staff
- The continuity of our services
- Compliance with governmental regulations and applicable public health guidance
These precautions include preparations to minimize the risk of impact to IPC’s business and the customers that we serve:
- IPC has instigated a global taskforce that meets twice weekly in order to monitor evolution of the situation, and react accordingly
- IPC is monitoring various sources on a daily basis in order to ensure that we are acting on the most up to date information. These sources include the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization
- IPC is in regular communication with critical vendors and partners to ensure that there is no interruption to IPC’s Supply Chain.
Further and for all visitors and staff of IPC offices globally, IPC advises the following to its workforce:
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath or have visited an area where there is an associated risk (based on the status set out by the Center for Disease Control) within the past 14 days, you will not be allowed to enter an IPC office until advised by IPC
- IPC does not require any employee, customer, vendor to wear a face mask. We do follow local government requirements, so if the local government requires the use of a mask, we will enforce that requirement
- IPC operates a pre-screening protocol when scheduling meetings with external participants in an IPC office
In addition, IPC is closely following the recommendations of local public health authorities and local governmental guidelines.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation throughout this current and evolving situation. If you have other team members who need access to this information, please share this link to our public website. We will continue to closely monitor this situation at a global level and will keep you informed on any significant changes to these procedures.
IPC recognizes that the necessity for operating efficiently and effectively – remotely – is critical. We are dedicated to supporting our customers’ business continuity and disaster recovery plans through a variety of our products and services such as IQ/MAX® Omni, Remote Devices, Connexus Voice and Disaster Recovery as a Service. All our solutions enable our customers to seamlessly continue their global business operations. Representatives at IPC are available to answer any questions regarding our services and how we can support you, as we navigate this unprecedented situation. For the latest operational, legal and regulatory developments from exchanges, CCPs and market regulators around the world visit FIA.
We are continuing to monitor the spread of the Coronavirus globally, frequently referring to the most up-to-date information and guidance from international health agencies, specifically the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We encourage you to reach out to your account manager if you have any needs, concerns or questions.