In the global FX marketplace, no firm is an island unto itself. In fact, that’s the very reason that trading firms are referred to as market participants – because every trading firm is a participant in the global marketplace. David Brown, IPC’s Chief Commercial Officer, explains how every market participant has a place in the greater market structure, which is itself an interdependent network.
In this article, David Brown delves into topics such as:
- Connectivity for a fragmented market
- Accessing innovation in a changing marketplace
- Extranets in the time of Covid-19
- A new approach to business resilience
- Choosing the ideal extranet partner