In the webinar, IPC, Nasdaq, Vela and Celent considered how private and public cloud environments can help financial institutions ‘fail fast’ to quickly iterate and innovate.
- Enabling rapid access to new markets, data sources and services to validate business cases
- Roles of ecosystems and marketplaces to advance this strategy
- Ability to explore emerging technologies and experiment with new ideas without traditional upfront investment
- Use of hybrid models (on-premise and cloud) to optimize deployment choices
- Monica Summerville, Head of Capital Markets, Celent
- Mike Smith, Director of Global Exchange Relations Management, IPC
- Ollie Cadman, Chief Product Officer, Vela
- Garrick Stavrovich, Nasdaq
Clive Posselt of The Realization Group moderated the session.