Engineered to meet the performance demands of electronic trading, Connexus® provides a private, highly secure and scalable extranet that enables communication and information exchange among capital markets participants.
Leveraging IPC’s industry-leading Connexus Cloud, the Connexus Extranet platform is a Managed Network-as-a-Service (MNaaS) that links you to more than 6,600 global market participants for rapid connectivity to developed, emerging and frontier markets. Find new sources of liquidity, serve your clients or capitalize on opportunities in the ever-changing global capital markets landscape. This extranet solution delivers critical market connectivity designed to help you grow your firm and improve profitability.
Connexus Extranet links you to your critical trading community with advantages you can’t afford to be without.
You’ll benefit from:
- Fast, new on-net service turn-up – to serve new customers or capitalize on emerging markets
- Responsive customer care – accelerated attention to change requests or other service needs
- A singular, trading communications focus – a specialized provider solely focused on your trading business
Connexus Extranet leverages IPC’s fast-growing network to provide you rapid trading connectivity to established, emerging and frontier markets. It’s ideal for buy-side and sell-side firms, inter-dealer brokers, application and market data providers as well as clearing and settlement firms.
With our secure managed extranet, you can reach – through a single connection – members of the IPC trading ecosystem to seamlessly communicate, receive and distribute information and transact business. It all adds up to deliver the secure, reliable and flexible financial extranet you want for greater speed-to-market so you can deliver greater profitability for your firm.
Connexus is engineered for electronic trading.
Built on an IP/MPLS backbone, this highly scalable and secure cloud supports a number of industry standard and trading protocols. And our solutions are engineered to be fully resilient to provide customers 100 percent service availability.
- Supports several access options – 64kbps to 1GB, (40Gb – new world requirements are 100GB) with bandwidth managed as demand grows
- Industry standard protocols supported include TCP, IP and UDP
- Trading protocols supported include FIX
Service options available include:
- Single POP resiliency
- Dual POP resiliency
- Split site resiliency
Opportunities abound for application providers, market data vendors and liquidity venues – exchanges, ATSs, MTFs, ECNs, OMSs/EMS vendors, order routing specialists, FX platforms and clearing firms – when using Connexus Extranet. They can easily:
- Gain visibility of their services within the IPC community
- Cost effectively promote, market and sell their services through IPC’s partner marketing program
- Provide reliable access to consumers of trade lifecycle services
- Extend their reach into the global capital markets
- Benefit from flexible solutions that meet collocation, hosting and connectivity needs
- Receive support from a company with a singular, trading communications focus
IPC – focused on you and trading communications
Among the greatest benefits you’ll enjoy with Connexus Extranet are IPC’s industry expertise and responsive customer care.
Our 100-percent focus on communications solutions for the trading community means you have specialized industry expertise with the technical and service delivery individuals engaged with your business.
And our follow-the-sun, 24x7x365 customer service will provide immediate and ongoing support whenever and wherever you need it.
- Global Network Reach
- Service Excellence
- Community of Financial Market Participants